Our defining aim is: Preparing caring, courageous and concerned citizens- of the world and for the world!
MAPS goal is :
- To create independent learners who enjoy learning and in the process discover their strengths, form a realistic self-image.
- To provide a safe child-centered thinking space where they learn through exploration; experimentation and research.
- To promote sharing and expanding knowledge through team work, peer learning and peer evaluation.
- To nurture living souls; caring and concerned, socially responsible individuals who are sensitized to human needs and understand the value of giving back to society and become capable of being change agents.
- To prepare global citizens who embody the Indian value system and can shoulder the responsibility of making India a superpower of the future.
- To create winners with every Mapian growing to greatness!
- Every student’s birthday is celebrated with a wish & applaud in the assembly by every student & teacher.A sweet &colorful birthday card & a smiley are given by the school principal to make the student feel special in the school.A sapling is also gifted to the birthday child to make it sensitize towards the heal and recovery of the ailing ‘Mother Earth.